Re: [St] EUROPE TRIP - NOVEMBER 2008

Hi

On 21 Jul 2008, at 01:39, sprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Mae and I are heading over to London ( from Sydney/OZ ) for a few days, Nov 4,5,6,7 /2008 then train to Paris and parts south, Nice, Cannes, etc, end up in Barcelona on the 18th, fly back to LHR, same day back to SYD ) We are both near 50, going on 25.

Wont take my bike but am keen to learn about hiring in London and France. Also any tips, hints, suggestions would be greatfully accepted. You can get me here orsprintst_2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've used a firm based in West London in the past - Raceways - http://www.raceways.net/ - and they've been pretty good. They'll even rent you clothing if you want. A fair range of bikes (including VFR800s and FJR1300s). But no Triumphs! Their rental agreement allows you to take bike into Europe, so you might not need to do multiple rentals.

Maybe we can do a ride, it would be great to ride with some folks who know the locations..

What sort of places are you interested in visiting?

G.

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 // info@xxxxxxxxx
Registered number: 3754183. Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ.
http://www.2gc.co.uk/