[ST] Does anyone need a 955 engine?

I still have my original 955 from my 00 ST. Second gear pops out here and there. I picked up a replacement last year, and ran it for three days before crashing. Now I have this engine starting to collect dust in my basement. If no one show's interest, I will part it out next week. I will take anything reasonable, as long as you pick it up. It's located in NNJ, and I don't feel like going to Newark again to drop it off for freight. The one I pulled from the bike after the crash was a nightmare of a job to ship. I also still have the throttle bodies for it as well, and I think I have the alternator. Listing the stuff on ebay next week if there's no interest.

  Justin