[ST] dent repair

     I know this sounds dumb but it has worked in person before. During the
days of aluminum dirt bike tanks we sometimes removed the tank and drained
the gas. Fill the tank with water and place in freezer. Watch the tank
every hour and then thirty minutes. As the water freezes and expands the
dent will often just pop out. Remove at that time, thaw, drain water, rinse
with alcohol a few times, dry, and refill.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"