[ST] Re: Adjustable Levers [was New file uploaded]

If you want to see a great example of multi-adjustability, check
out Laverda.  Our local dealer, Cascade Moto Classics has a used
Laverda Formula 750 on the showroom floor which not only has
adjustable ft. brake and clutch levers but the shifter, rear
brake and even the foot pegs are adjustable.  Very trick!

> Looks good. Seems as though it could be easily improved upon,
though. It
> would be better if the fat round part that is perpendicular to
the bike and
> the flat part that goes to the foot surface were separated. The
flat part
> could then be attached via a bolt in a groove, giving
forward/backward
> adjustability. Both parts could have small teeth to provide for
rotation,
> which would allow for more height adjustment than just using
the shaft from
> the tranny alone.
>
> Who makes this again, and do you think they'd alter the part
with
> improvements like these? OTOH, does anyone have a good machine
shop in their
> garage?
>
> - -Chris "Snow Dawg" Strizver

Hey Chris,

Your "Dawg" name suggests you might be a Huskies fan.  If so ,
after this weekend, I'm sorry :o).

Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST
"NO Dawg"