Re: [ST] Four Corners Report, Part 6 (last one)

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed the report. The Sprint is awesome! Not
even a hiccup the entire time, it just kept asking for more; more gas
and more road. I was definitely the weak link here.

Rob at Winchester Motosports had gone over the bike before I left. He
fixed a weird electrical problem and made sure everything else was
good to go. It was,a s usual when he works on the bike. I also stopped
at Cascade Motor Classics in Portland, OR for an oil change and a rear
tire. They were awesome, too.

-Terry Lewis
2000 Sprint RS