Re: [ST] for Rich - Clutch Question

My wife reckons I need a shrink!

They are busy doing alterations to the building where my offices are.

There are labourers pushing wheelbarrows, dumping bricks and lounging
around all over the place, so I haven't been riding my pride and joy to
work.

Its really boring going in by car everyday, although it's a lot warmer
-day time temps are 6 to 16 degrees C at this time of the year, plus it
rains a lot.

Cheers

Marc
Cape Town

>>BTW - If I was a head shrink you'd see a motorcycle parked outside my
office ;-)