Re: [ST] RE : Junk helmets, was Helmet Recommendation

>From: Kevin.Dicks@xxxxxxx
>Totally agree....but (as you point out) a more expensive helmet does NOT
>make it safer only more comfortable/better after sales server/a better
>fit/whatever.

I don't think that's what we said... More expensive does not make it
necessarily safer, but the test does indicate that (in the case of
those helmets) a more expensive helmet IS safer... There is a correlation.
We know that the underlying cause is the choice of materials, quality
control, safety design etc.

Emile
www.piloot.com