Re: [ST] Is a tourer due?

In a previous email, Matthew Heyer stated:

> Nope - zero restrictions.  I could view hardcore porn if I were so inclined...

Heh-heh. Reminds of what happened this week at work. I was poking around
my network settings when I discovered that the geniuses that set up our
network didn't bother to change the default name and password on the
router in our area. So, I'm thinking "Cool! I bet I can shut off access
to people." So I enable the logs then check on them. Sure enough,
someone is looking at porn in their office at that very moment! Oddly
enough, it's someone whose IP address is outside the range of the DHCP
users limit. Huh? How did they do that? Anyway, the evil prankster in me
decides to turn off their access for a little bit. I check the log. Yep,
they're off. Two minutes latter I turn them back on. A few minutes later
I check the log and they're looking at Yahoo and AOHell. I never did
find out who it was though.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather
straps."
             -- Emo Phillips