Re: [ST] '06 ST Questions & The Old Road.

Michael,

I was a bit worried about the temp gauge as you describe, but found the bike
didnt overheat despite some warm days last summer, even when I was stuck in
traffic.

Have you seen this article from the local news rag regarding The Old Road?

http://www.expressadvocate.com.au/article/2006/08/01/1503_news.html

On the one hand, I do agree something needs to be done. I dont ride the up
there much on weekends. Even I get scared at some of the antics of the guided
missile pilots. I think the average is still about one motorcycle death per
fortnight on that road?

Having said that, I reckon we should spread the word about this and make sure
they dont get a return on their investment.

We should gather enmasse at Berowra on the Sunday and ride very sensibly and
legally to The Cafe and make a day of it.

If you're up for a ride and o course anyone else, theres a group of us doing
a mid week ride on The Putty Road on Wednesday, 16th August. We have about ten
bikes so far.

Cheers,
Brett.