Re: [ST] ST headlights

I could have sworn a 9003 was a plug in bulb, not a wire retained bulb.. But that's just by memmory, I can be wrong.

Zoltan Pavlakovich <zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Is there a difference between a Silverstar 9003 and a Silverstar H4 ST? According to the specs there isn't and the H4 ST is mc specific and more rugged? Well after using the H4 ST for about 6 months the right side blew and I'm wondering how a 9003 would fair for half the price?

Zoltan