Re: [ST] Plugged Tires, Final Answer

The same logic u are applying can also be applied to
the weenies who think they need all out sport rubber
because it sticks the best on the street...when we all
know 99% of street riders cannot out ride modern day
STing rubber anyhow.  So perhaps the tire may be
compromised...but myself, if a string plug is in the
center of the tread, and I've done over 100MPH without
trouble many a time, then obviously it's not
compromised enough for me and my riding style nor the
hoards of others on this list who have stated over and
over again that they have had no trouble.  Real World
experience talks.

Tell me a tire manufacturer who will own up to a
plugged tire doing fine for all intensive street
riding, purposely eating into their business by not
recommending immediate replacement?  Then go pose the
same question on any Long Distance Rider list for IBR
rallies and see what a different response u get from
them and their real world knowledge/experiences.  ;)

Bryce