Re: RE: [ST] Queries about a new '04 ST from a newbie

Welcome to the list Ern- it is a very good one!

OK, I am also in Melbourne, and if you want a copy of the user manual in English,
email me off forum.

I have an '02 Sprint ST with over 67000 km on it now...it would be good to catch up and
compare bikes sometime!

Cheers
Tony