Re: [ST] I am determined

Al Garvin wrote:
> Rupert Galea wrote:
>
>> The o-rings on the quick disconnects have some chunks missing. My
>> local Triumph dealer is out of stock (he was amazed himself).
>> Has anyone had any luck getting o-rings that fit from a hardware store?
>> Rupert
>>

>>      *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
>> *   *   *
>>       The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by Jack Lilley Ltd.
>>           http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/lilley for more info
>>

> Yes, had the same problem and got mine at OSH (Orchard Supply Hardware).
>  They did not say they were rated for gas but I have had the connectors
> off and on at least 10 times since installing them and haven't had any
> problems.
> Al

> *   *

I have to say that I bought the o-rings just so I could get home and
they held up so I never changed them. Also I just got back from a 600
mile weekend ride and I rode the last 150 miles on a plugged rear tire.
Picked up a small nail right down the center. This is not tempting fate
because --  I did stay at a Holliday Inn Express last night.
Al