[ST] Speedometer facing

This discussion of the speedometer has been going on for three years now
without any resolution.
The magic box had questionable company issues.
The best idea I've heard was the one this morning about the speedometer
face being remarked.
I would buy a new speedometer faceplate that was calibrated correctly.
Even though I know to drive "x" MPH over I'd buy it.
Besides recording the correct MPH it would open up the distance slightly on
the dial and make the reading easier for this Oh 50 rider to see.
Best of both worlds:-)

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"