Re: Engine fault indicator

Previously, you (Keith Peters) wrote:
> I've just spent the last few minutes typing my reply to Neil. Sent the
> reply and as the program sends it I get new mail from you giving the same
> answer. Any chance in future Bill you could type faster so I get your
> replies before I write mine:-)

Sorry Keith.  I was slowed by trying to brush my teeth so I could hop on
my ST and ride it to work where I'd continue reading and responding to
postings to the list.  :-) I'll try to do better next time -- maybe put
the toothbrush down.

P.S.  SWMBO suggested we get together at lunch and go riding.  What a
woman! I think she's just eager to test the ChatterBoxes in bike-to-bike
mode now that we seem to have 2 working units.  No matter the reason, a
lunchtime ride always sounds like a great idea!  :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"
- --
New Year's Resolution: SaddleSore 1000 (tm) or bust!
                       http://www.ironbutt.com