Re: [St] Riding boots

Wow, we might need to form some bylaws or something for this list that formalizes Sidis as required footwear.

I too have these, they have been very comfortable, required virtually no break in, and are relatively comfortable to walk in. To add, they have provided my feet lots of dry miles...until the last ride where I got caught in that torrent. They were definitely juicy and took a long time to dry. I was surprised by how wet they were. I am even considering a pair of overboots or something for big rain now. I have had them for four or five years and wear them all year/any season. The soles have worn exceptionally well.

--- On Thu, 7/10/08, Young, Mike <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Young, Mike <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [St] Riding boots
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 3:38 PM

Sidi Evo Tepor.
Do I detect a pattern?

Mike
'06 ST
Seattle

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Smith, Russell S.
CTR US USJFCOM SUPPORT
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:16 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] Riding boots

It's time to replace my Corbin Road Master Boots (no longer made)

I'm looking for waterproof, and comfortable. Any suggestions from
Personal experience is appreciated.

R. Smith

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't
read."
-Mark Twain-

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
copies of the original message.