Re: [ST] Disappointing Ride. No ST content.

As well as my 04 ST, I own a 1993 Ducati 907 IE.

It handles brilliantly, but is a totally different ride to the Triumph. The
clutch is heavy, the gearbox clunks but it sounds like a real bike should.

The Italian experience is an acquired taste. My previous bike was a CBR 600
and personally I didn't like it at all - so beauty is in the eye of the
beholder!

The major downside of Duke ownership is the cost of servicing - VERY
EXPENSIVE.

Ride safe

Roger