Re: [ST] Gauging Interest

He's good, no Doc Frankenstein here.  They'd look as good or better than
the picture from Sky King and he will soon have my mirror for a
template, as Progressive "hibernates" my collision insurance at midnight
tonight for the next 3 months.

I'm just grateful today was mid to high 60s and I was able to ride to
work one last (the last!) day of the season.  Southern NH to the Boston
area, FYI.

I don't see mirror extenders for the RS listed on their site.  If
someone is parking their RS for the winter and wants to send me a
mirror, he could make some from that.

Again, cost is based on quantity.  Anyone?  Bueller?

Jeremy Witt

Newbury Partners

(o) 603-893-3022

(c) 603-475-4228