[ST] Items for Sale

OK - after the first go around, I have a few more items from the Sprint for sale.  Drop me a line if interested.

Factory service manual (the big one, not the little one that comes with the bike)
Sky King mirror extenders
Pazzo Racing fully adjustable levers
Moto-lights, caliper mount (can't believe I'm parting with these....)
Moto-pak tank bag
Set of stock rear blinkers
Spare front brake hose
Helmet Guardian helmet locks (VERY nice to have)

Can send pictures or answer any questions if unsure of what anything is.  All reasonable offers will be entertained.

Matt Heyer