Re: [ST] What a biker could buy himself for Christmas

"unless someone wants to buy a 2001 Mustang GT
convertible, low miles, and always garage kept, I
don't have anymore room in the garage for them."

What is it about Triumph guys and Mustangs (extra ones to be precise)?
I've got a '98 Cobra that would just love to be traded off on a new
Daytona. High miles, but still solid, straight and clean. (unfortunately
not always garaged).....

"Anybody have any good ideas?  What's on your wish
list?"

How about a trip to see a MotoGP?
My wife gave me a trip to Monza in 2001 (cars) and it was the experience
of a lifetime. (Made more so by a couple of week long side trips to
England and Kenya, but that's a whole different story...

Mike
'06 ST
Seattle