Re: [ST] Games

I also have a PS2 to sell, if anyone is interested.
Mine in new in the box. It was purchased as a gift
about a year or so ago, not given, and promptly
forgotten about. I saw that Justin's had sold and I
thought I would offer mine up, save me the trouble of
putting it on ebay. One new PS2 in an unopened box,
including one handset and normal accesories. No games.
$100 plus shipping, which won't be much. Ping me off
list if you are interested.

Thanks,

John