[ST] Anyone looking for a xbox or ps2?

I am getting rid of a bunch of my stuff that I don't really use
anymore. Please respond off list, as to prevent the spamming :)

 First is my xbox setup. I never played it much in the 2 years I had
it. I have  a list of everything that's included.
 1. XBOX
 1 Original Box with all cables that came with the system
 2 Regular Xbox controllers
 1 Dream Gear Wireless controller
1 Dream Gear wired controller
1 Game Stop wired controller
 1 Headset for Xbox live
 1 DVD remote Control and Receiver
 1 Far Cry Instincts
 1 Call Of Duty 2 Big Red One
1 Max Payne 2 (still new in package)
1 MotoGP3
1 Project Gotham 2
 1 Full Spectrum Warrior
 1 True Crime - Streets of LA
 1 Black Hawk Down
 1 Battlefield2
 1 Tron 2.0
 1 Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball
 1 Crimson Skies
This is a great system for a home entertainment system. You can copy
music to it's hard drive in a MP3 format. You can play DVD's like an
ordinary dvd player. And you and/or your kids can play alot of great
games,
Including MOTOGP 3.
The winter is coming, and not everybody has ski's on their bikes :)
Also, my Playstation 2 is for sale. It includes 2 controllers, DVD
player remote kit, network adapter for online play, and the following
games;
Grand Turismo 3 - A spec
Madden 2002
Grand Theft Auto
Top Gun
Silent Scope
Unreal Tournament
Midnight Club
Devil May Cry
And last, but certainly not least, Tourist Trophy (The best motorcycle
racing game ever)

I am asking $225 for the Xbox setup, and $175 for the Playstation 2
setup. Neither system is used much at all. Probobly an average on 2
hours
per game, and a couple movies. I don't have much time to play games. I
have the XBOX 360, which a barely use as it is. Just send me an email
if interested.