[ST] Tail tidy

>>I have just purchased and fitted a R&G tail tidy to my 2005 st.  Has anyone
else fitted one as i'm not too sure of the placement of the light wires.  I
have cable tied them to the brackes but it looks messy.
whats anyone else done please
<<

I've fitted one of these on my '06 and struck the same problem.  I've tried
little plastic covers etc etc, but they all look bad, settled for black tape
wound around the whole wiring thing and cable tied as you have done.  I think
it's something you just have to live with.

--
Michael Browne
06 Sprint ST