[ST] (no subject)

I have nothing useful to add to the GPS search, just some observations. 18?!? She's 18 now? Seems just a short while ago she was a little girl hangin' with the ol' man at a TSRA rally. Are there ANY boys alive within a 15 mile radius? Or have you taken appropriate steps? lol

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Hey guys, my 18 year old daughter is directionally challenged like no one I
have ever seen before.
I'm looking at getting her a GPS Navigation unit for Christmas and wonder
if anyone has any feedback on the Garmin c320, c330, or c340.
Thanks.

Jack Hays