Re: [ST] Front Brake Difference

You must have some big, strong fingers!  I've never come close to the
throttle fingers under heavy, two-fingered braking with my 2001 ST. A
lot of squeezing effort in brisk canyon riding, but not that much
travel! Perhaps a little close inspection is in order, maybe r&r of
pads, fluid, rotors, hoses, master cylinder.

Rusty [still looking for an all-weather beater to keep the Sprint company]