Re: [ST] New Tiger?

Jack Hays wrote:
>I'll stand by what I said over a month ago.  To me, it's a new faired
Speed Triple.<

True, to a point...
...but with additional enhancements, like more suspension travel, a
torque-enhanced engine, what looks to be an all-day seat and better
ergonomics.

Since I've already done the last two on my ST and would appreciate
more suspension travel, the T1050 will remain near the top of my list
when the time comes to replace the ST, assuming I can reach the ground
on the Tiger.

I'll still be looking for a middleweight adventure tourer.  Currently
the DL650 Wee-Strom sits atop that list.
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST