Re: [ST] New Tiger on nill orders?

You have to wonder (if there really is that low of interest) whether it
was a good idea calling this bike a Tiger. The people that like the old
Tiger and knew what it was aren't going to be too interested. The
people that knew of the old Tiger but didn't like it, probably won't
pay attention to it either.

I still haven't seen too much about it in mags yet, so I'm betting the
general motorcycling public doesn't even know about it. I think it's a
bit premature to write it off.

On Nov 11, 2006, at 6:17 AM, Emile Nossin wrote:

> On MCN news in the UK, surprising considering the
> interest I saw on the Intermot, in mc magazines and
> even on this list: http://tinyurl.com/ugch5
>
> Emile
> www.piloot.com

Matt Knowles