From: matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

On Nov 2, 2006, at 4:52 PM, Joel Ashman wrote:

> OK, so what does everyone think of using Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for
> detailing a vehicle.

Could someone explain to me what is meant by detailing a vehicle. From
what he said it seemed like it had something to do with removing bugs,
but I'm unfamiliar with the concept.

(Actually as Christmas is approaching, I might be required to give the
Sprint its annual bath.)

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned