[ST] Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

OK, so what does everyone think of using Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for
detailing a vehicle.  I tried one on the damaged section of my ST which will
require being replaced and it instantly removed any bugs and tar.  As far as
I can tell, it left no noticable marks, scratches or scuffs in the finish.

Has anyone tried this or seen any negative press?  Otherwise, I was
completely happy with the almost zero effort required to remove the Central
PA strain of bugs from the bike!

--Joel