Re: [ST] for Dave - Brothers take Alms!!!

TWT wcould have been a good show and a plus for
motorcyclists -- all it lacked was a host.

But as bad as it was, the new "Superbikes" really is
stomping us in the mud.  This new show will do more to
hurt motorcycling than anything else.  Yeah,  let's show
guys drinking and doing stunts in traffic...  Great!!

Dave Bardell