Re: [ST] Questions and wanted

Yeah, that was me thinking about the Stradas. Did the front wear with the rear evenly? I am on the second rear for the 020.

sprint_st@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  I changed my OEM pads at 13K because Carbonne Lorraine had a good sale going. The back was almost gone but the fronts were still good. I really like the CL A3+'s. Richard, you aren't alone with the rear pad thing. Lots of guys mention that. Some blame it on chain lube and crud. I just think its just the way things are.

I think it was Todd thinking about Strada's. Mine are in the chords at 4.1K. The Z6 which I rode much harder went at 4.8K miles. They are very similar handling but the Z6 is better. I'm putting Avon AV45/46's on right now.