[ST] Sprint RS is SOLD!

Well, that was quick. Sold my Sprint RS in under a week. Friend of friend looking to move up from the beater Ninja 250 he learned on. I hope he has as much trouble-free fun with it as I have. Took a bit of a beating on it, but that's selling used Triumphs (bought new) for ya.

Just waiting for official info on the 2007 Triumph Tiger, but there's money in the bank and an easily sold sportbike in the garage should it ship this summer. So, I'll just hang out here and lurk while temporarily between triples...

Garry