[ST] for Steve, Ed and Harry - etc.

for Steve - rights & wrongs
 >>> "Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse." <<<

    Two wrongs don't make a right... but three lefts do!       =8o)
                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
for Edward - Helmet laws
 >>> Let's assume the rider is alive at the scene of the accident and
isn't wearing a helmet. The cage driver is uninsured, broke and at
fault.  Insurance isn't going to pay as a result of their stupidity.<<<

    Who's going to pay if he IS wearing a helmet?  They started whining
this Public Burden crap as an excuse for the seatbelt law and
resurrected it again for the helmet law.  Out of curiosity, I started
back in the late '60s asking guys I rode with if they had medical
insurance and in all these years have had only ONE respond with a "no",
and he was between jobs.  The percentage of cage drivers is much higher.