Re: [ST] WHEELIES ON ST.

Agreed.  Be prepared to mess up and lay it down.  As well as have the headstock and bearings checked/replaced - coming down hard on the front end (as you will inevitable do while learning this) is very harsh on the bike.

Matt Heyer

----- Original Message ----
From: BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 12:39:27 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] WHEELIES ON ST.

Not bad instruction, but I would suggest that if you are attached to your
current ride, in our case the rocking and sexy ST, practice on a bike that you
are prepared to throw down the road, especially if you are learning from
scratch. I've never been one to wheel stand a road bike, but I've seen plenty of
people come to grief trying it.

My $0.02

Brett.