Re: [ST] Helmets

I dont want to bash this product just yet, because we
are not yet sure of what we suspect, but my friend
that went down a few weeks ago was wearing a brand new
KBC ( Ithink?) brand helmet. It was relatively cheap ,
given all the graphics it had on it. Through the
helmet, he suffered a jaw borken in three places, and
lost several teeth. The helmet has only mild scuffs,
less than you would get from dropping it, and no
eveidence of impact. We will examine this more
thoroughly to see if the helmet actually failed in its
job...his wife wants him to retire it. I hope it
passes muster, because it has a picture of a beautiful
naked woman on each side, and I want one....