Re: [ST] I think I'm done... long,

 Sorry to hear of your plight Rolo.

 Straight away I would say there is nothing to be ashamed of.

I have been feeling a little similar myself of late.

A minor off, that totalled my 99 ST and a thump from behind a few months later that nearly saw the end of my new '05 ST. I'm still being treated for the whiplash.

My girlfriends CBR600F has been knocked over three times in the last month in car parks. Fortunately she wasnt on it.

My riding style has changed to be a lot more on the cautious side now, especially in traffic. I get enraged whenever a cage driver does something that recklessly endangers me and I get even worse when they make it obvious that they dont really give a s***. I'm beginning to think that it may be worth risking arrest for assault if I do punch someone who desparately deserves it.

The thing that keeps me going at the moment is the fact that I love riding motorcyles so much, so who are these careless and uncaring fools to screw this up for me?

Having said that I can fully understand where you are coming from. You may have already considered this, but is parking the bikes for a while and seeing how you feel later an option?

Either way, stay well.

Brett.