[ST] Real Racing

"Wow! That was bad ass! That's all I can say," said Cade, who is a former sportbike rider. "He was totally in control of that bike, so I got comfortable after that first lap. The first lap I was a little edgy, but I got more comfortable because he's a good rider. It was awesome and nervous and just bad ass. I can't imagine doing that with a track full of racers, Holy hell. I've watched motorcycle road racing on television before, but I'm a huge NASCAR fan. But after experiencing this, I definitely have more appreciation for this than that."

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=26079

That spoken from a NASCRAP fan. HA.  We knew all along that motorcycle road racing is more racing than NASCRAP.  Pushing the edge on a superbike is much more physically taxing than going round in circles in a cage. :o+