From: Doug Bailey <dougthe2wf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 04:47:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [ST] Roethlisberger

Stab, stab, stab.  Bang, bang.  zzzzzzzzzz, KABOOM.  Kachunk, Kachunk, Kachunk.
Appreciating the view of a nice big mushroom cloud.

  Ok, come on, time to kill this and the branching threads.

  I thought I'd NEVER say this, but you guys are making me miss the days of the
oil, tire, break pad, etc. threads.

  Doug