Re: [ST] Stupid bastards, old farts, and the like

Here is an excerpt from another article....kinda
changes the perspective a little:

Piece from second article

Sandra Ford, a Homewood writer and artist, was waiting
for the bus on 10th Street about 11 a.m. She saw a
rugged-looking white man with curly hair on his
motorcycle driving along the avenue heading toward the
10th street bridge.

In the opposite direction, the Chrysler was
approaching and preparing to make the turn.

"I kept waiting for the motorcyclist to slow down,"
she said. "He never stopped and just plowed into the
car."

She said she believes Roethlisberger, who wasn't
speeding, but going at a pretty good clip, never saw
the car. "He had to be looking somewhere else, he just
sailed across the intersection."

--- "Masiak, Richard"