Re: [ST] other topic: world cup

>>> nate@xxxxxxxxxx 6/13/2006 7:25 AM >>>
No charges were filed?  She turned into his path of travel causing an
accident, jesus, what does she have to do, kill him in order to make it

worthy of an f'ing ticket.

Nate
00SprintRS

I've noticed the same thing quite often.  Apparently it has to do with
procedure.  If they were to issue a ticket for failure to yield or
something like that, and the MC rider were to die, they wouldn't be able
to press for manslaughter or some garbage like that...  The driver of
the car will be getting a ticket, just not quite yet.

On the more important topic, I would buy beer in a grocery store on a
Sunday, but I'd wear my helmet on the way home.  One town nearby doesn't
allow alcohol sales before noon on Sundays, must be to prevent drunken
church-goers...

Dan

www.packereng.com