Re: [ST] Dangerous Activies

1. No.
2. How else do you expect to make it through the upcoming workweek?  <grin>
3. Not helmetless, but I do enjoy the looks I get when people realize that I
just bought a case of beer and am riding a bike.  They never consider that
it fits into the luggage quite niceless.  Heck the top box serves as a nice
ice box now and then!

Bikinis?  Well, only if the wife is on board!