Re: [ST] Tire changer and more

> Yeah, faster tire changing is all in the technique.  Study >how Steve does
> it in the instruction video.

We studied the website videos before buying, several times, but practice
will really help.   The long bar kept trying to slip out while we were
mounting the new tire.  I would like to watch them mount a tire in person,
maybe pick up a few extra little tips that don't come across on the video.
Sounds like a good reason to ride to St Louis.

> Please report back how you like the Avons in >comparison to the Roads

Will do.

Ride safe all,
Beckie in Southern Oregon, but leaving for Utah in
the morning.