Re: [ST] Luggage

I have the Tour Master Cortech TriBag saddle and tail bags.
They're nicely made for the most part - the handle on one
saddle bag came did loose after about a year.  I think that
the Triumph tank bag I have is a bit better made. They have
a soft foam pad to protect the bodywork from rubbing against
the bags.  However, while the rain covers for the saddle bags
are fine, the top bag's is useless.  The way it attaches to
the saddlebags means that the rain cover has very little to
grip on and will fly off rather easily.  I usually ride solo,
but I don't think the passenger would like sitting on the
straps for very long.  I did try routing the straps under the
seat, but they're too thick to get the seat to latch.  All
3 pieces were about $250.  Overall I'd rate them about a 7

Rob
'99 Sprint ST