[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[ST] top 10 reasons Harley riders wont wave back
- Subject: [ST] top 10 reasons Harley riders wont wave back
- From: Victor M. Castañeda Jr. <brutale@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:49:16 -0700
10. Afraid it will invalidate warranty ...
9. Leather and studs make it too hard to raise arm ...
8. Refuses to wave to anyone whose bike is already paid for ...
7. Afraid to let go of handlebars because they might vibrate off...
6. Rushing wind would blow scabs off the new tattoos ...
5. Angry because just took out second mortgage to pay luxury tax on new
4. Just discovered the fine print in owner's manual and realized H-D is
partially owned by those rice-burner manufacturers ...
3. Can't tell if other riders are waving or just reaching to cover their
ears like everyone else ...
2. Remembers the last time a Harley rider waved back, he impaled his hand on
spiked helmet ...
And the Number One reason Harley riders don't wave back:
1.They're jealous!! That after spending $30,000, they still don't own a real
Buckeye, AZ USA
2004 MV Agusta Brutale
Triumph Sprint ST/RS mailing list
Send list posts to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Change your list options at www.Triumphnet.com