[ST] Stop-N-Go

I have the standard one an dit works perfect. Bulky, yes, but I place it
under the seat without any problems.
I buy CO2 bottles at Wally World in the BB gun section for about fifty
cents each. Buy a ten pack and place them in the tail section behind the
rear bracket, under the plastic tail section, in front of the tail light.
BTW, a sort of friend of mine who was laid off about three years ago was a
tinkler. He developed a replacement for the gun system to install the plugs
just farting around in his garage and showed it to me. Then Syd sent one to
Stop -N-Go and they bought his system and you see it now in the new
version. It works, just takes a little longer.
And, knock on wood, have never used mine on my own tires in five years but
am on my second set of bottles used on buddies bikes.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"