Re: [ST] Another low speed fall...

I've got the best one.

I cleaned/lubed chain, washed and polished her leaving it on my front walk.  An hourish later I hear thunder, oh no!
I run outside barefoot and scramble to wheel her into the garage before the rain starts.  In my haste, and straddling it, I lean it over thinking I put the side stand down.  Oh no!  It's not down.  Bike starts going over (with me on it).  My bare foot slides on the floor, and over it goes.  Rather than drop it with me, I struggle to lay it down gently while tweeking my back.

The best part is, I can't get it back up.  Unlike my former goldwing, that had crash bars to keep it at an angle, my RS is laying completely horizontal.  Everytime I try to pick it up it just slides, scratching my fairing.  Out of frustration I grab a towel and use a floor jack under the frame to jack it up to enough of an angle that I can manage the weight and finish picking up the bike.  I'm just glad it happened at home and not in public.  Nothing as embarrassing as not being able to pick up your bike in public.

There!  I've shared my inner most bike secret.