Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 15, Issue 1

They are TuneBoy maps but not necessarily Wayne's.  I used two from a guy
named PK out in Vancouver that worked well for me, but there are lots of
them.  Actually +4 isn't bad, I even bought advance plates on other bikes to
do this and it worked quite well.  Sometimes you get ping and sometimes not.