Re: [ST] Alternative to the big 'H'

>>> MarcVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 8/31/2006 3:11 AM >>>
Hi all,

My Trumpet went in today to replace a dead plug and reload the tune.

The dealer lent me a demo T100 Bonneville to get to work.

What a great cruiser, it effortlessly splits the traffic, is comfy,
sounds great, pulls nicely up to 130/140 km/h.

I got to work with a big grin on my face - its actually nicer to run to
work than my Daytona. That spare space in the garage is looking better
and better!

I, too, was given a T100 as a loaner while my bike was getting serviced...  I think I reported to the list that it would definitely have a place in my garage if there was enough room for another bike.  I even tried to talk my wife into riding it to try and get her wanting one.  Alas, she was afraid of dropping it and would not do so...

Triumph Sprint ST/RS mailing list
Send list posts to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx