Re: [ST] Euro Trip

Brett asked:
> Do I take my textile, armoured jacket with built in goretex (or
similar)
lining and put it in the washing machine with this stuff? <

Exactly!  If possible, remove the armour first. Then wash the jacket
with the Tech Wash.  This also cleans the pores of the GoreTex,
improving the breathability.

Then run the jacket through another wash cycle using the TX Direct and
either hang dry it or run it through a clothes dryer at a medium heat.
This will treat the fabric so it won't absorb water.

There's more good information on the website www.nikwax-usa.com .
--
Rick