Re: [ST] Sad news at the passing of a list member

Thanks for passing that along Hound Dawg. I hadn't heard. Never met
him but you sure could tell from his posts:
1) He loved to ride. Fast.
2) He was a person of deep faith..
3) He really liked his Triumph Sprint ST
4) He was damn sure not gonna lay down and let cancer take him
without a East Tennessee Last Lap Scrap.
I'm sorry to hear about that.
John Petrey